During UNFCCC’s 21st Conference of the Parties (COP21) held in Paris from November 30th to December 11th, 2015, a delegation of the REDD+ for the Guiana Shield project represented the project in several times and places.
- When and where to find the REDD+ for the Guiana Shield delegation during COP21 ?
- Working together to protect the Guiana Shield
- Gold mining study poster
Between 5th and 10th of December, this delegation, composed of members of the partner institutions and the project team participated in different events to share project results and to discuss future regional collaboration in the Guiana Shield.
See the Project delegation activities Report in English.
- 5th December, 2015 : REDD+ for the Guiana Shield, an example of decentralized cooperation
- 7th December 2015: REDD+ for the Guiana Shield, building knowledge to preserve an eco-region
- 9th December, 2015: Prospects fo future cooperation in the Guiana Shield eco-region
- 9th December: REDD+ for the Guiana Shield, regional platform for collaboration between forestry services