From 22 to 23 June, 2015, the Fifth Steering Committee Meeting (SCM) of the REDD+ for the Guiana Shield project will be held in Paramaribo, Suriname, co-hosted by the Stichting voor Bosbeheer en Bostoezicht (SBB).
Gathering the project’s partners, this event aims at discussing the project’s advancement and activities implemented over the last six months. This SCM will also decide on the final orientations of the project, scheduled to end in December 2015.
Please find below the agenda of the event and other relevant documents.
- Session 1 ALC Support
- ALC Support in Amapa
- Session 2 Working Group Meetings
- Session 3 Training and Technology Transfer
- Session 4 Tools for Regional Dialogue (Day 1)
- Introduction to Day 2
- Scholarship Experience – Cindyrella Kasanpawiro
- Session 4 Tools for regional Dialogue (Day 2)
- Session 5 Global budget and calendar situation